Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What I'm Working On: Susie Brandt

When I take my silk scarves on the road to craft shows it makes my day when people admire them. It's great for an artist, who often works alone, to get validation from people who see her work. Sometimes, however, these very nice people go on to say, "I just don't wear scarves." These products are for you. They are made with my hand-painted silk scarves stretched over 6" x 6" canvases.
They can be displayed individually or in groups. You might group three of the same color, related colors or just pick your favorites.
They are newly available at my Etsy shop or come see them in person at an upcoming craft show like Merry Mart on December 2. I will be at several other craft shows in the upcoming months as will many of us BESTies. Please check out the BEST calendar which lists upcoming shows as well as which BEST members will be attending.
Written by: Susan Brandt

No comments: