Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Finds

February is pretty much smack dab in the middle of winter across much of the U.S., and I don't know about you, but I like to stay nice and toasty warm if I can help it. Here are some of my favorite items from Etsy that help to do just that.
This 1960's infrared lamp from Vintage Euro Design is just plain gorgeous, and will keep you warm, too!
I can definitely see myself traipsing around the city on a cold day with this stylish faux leopard bomber coat from Dandelion Daydreamer vintage.
Flourish Cafe's easy recipe for Mexican Hot Chocolate is sure to hit the spot on a blustery winter day.
These beautiful glass slides from the 40's, 50's, and 60's offer an inspirational glimpse into sunny vacations by the sea.

Written by Rachael of Open Eyes Press

1 comment:

Brita said...

Love your finds--especially the glass slides. Gorgeous!