Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Emporium Collagia, Fells Point Indie-pendant Business

Emporium Collagia, Fells Point Indie-pendant Business


In the spirit of Small Business Saturday, I thought I would post about one of my favorite small shops in Historic Fells Point, Emporium Collagia. The owner is an artist with a distinct eye for the unique. She has been a fan of my electroformed pieces for a while and always has a nice array of necklaces to choose from! This holiday season, I am so very excited that she is offering her shoppers my new bronze collection!


Proprietor and Aritst Luana Kaufmann has a beautiful little shop at 1732 Thames Street along the waterfront strip in Fells Point. Her unique collage art prints are on display and for sale tucked in amongst an exquisite collection of hand picked interesting home goods and gifts from everywhere! Her store is a collage, in it's own right, it's always fun to see what new items she has to offer.


If you are looking for a special item, you can find a great selection in her tiny storefront. There are super fun surprises in every nook. I am happy to encourage you to support Luana and her eclectic adventure. Shop locally, pop in and see what special gift you leave with!

1 comment:

tamarak said...

Hello,
My name is Tamara Kopper and I am the art director for ARRIVE magazine. Arrive is a custom publication for Amtrak. Its audience is comprised of business and leisure travelers who ride Amtrak's high-speed "Acela" train along the Northeast Corridor of the United States. I am currently gathering images for the May/June 2012 issue.

We have a department called “First Class.” It profiles events, shopping, dining, exhibits, artists, trendsetters and happenings that are occurring in a specified city. For our Shopping department we are covering Fells Point and specifically, Emporium Collagia.I had googled her store and saw the image you had photographed (w/dressmaker dummy) I was hoping I could use your image editorially to enhance the piece? I would credit you.

I look forward to your response and have a wonderful day.
Best regards,
Tamara Kopper


Tamara Kopper
Senior Art Director

CBS Watch
ARRIVE Magazine
The Ritz-Carlton Weddings Magazine (worldwide)
McMurry, Inc.
602.427.0149