Tuesday, November 15, 2011

AnimeUSA

In 1999 AnimeUSA was started by anime fans in Northern Virginia. In 2004 AnimeUSA became a non profit educational organization to promote Japanese culture and arts.

This year it is being held at the Hyatt Regency in Arlington, VA. It is running on November 18-20. AnimeHatmania is happy to be in Artist Alley selling hats and origami jewelery. I always attend cons with my two girls who are fantastic fans. We always take pictures of other con goers.

Since we have not attended this anime convention before I am including some pictures from other cons so you can visualize the flavor of these events. I am including pictures from two other show I have been in Artist Alley at: Otakon and Katsucon. The cons generally run for three days and have between 5,000 to 35,000 attendees.

Written by: Cynthia Sprehe owner of Animehatmania

No comments: