Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What I'm Working On: Element 120

I'm always out and about taking new photos for our Alphabet Photography name frames and you can imagine some of the very confused looks I get when I'm kneeling on the ground taking pictures of cracks in the sidewalk to get a new "K" photo! So, its been nice this past month taking photos of numbers instead, although no doubt people may still think I'm a tourist making a very strange photo album. The most exciting part of our latest frame design is that you can add your own photograph to create an even more personalized result. I'm so in love with this new product, I already have my own hanging on the wall.


11 x 14 Sepia Birth Announcement


Our Alphabet Photography Name Frames have been a hit this year for wedding presents and I have been thrilled to be a part of so many special gifts. Inspired by all the wedding love, we created this Wedding Guest Book, which combines the concept of the traditional name frame with generous matting surrounding the print for guests' best wishes!

Written by Jen Connolly at Element 120










No comments: