Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Two days to Artscape!

Two days to Artscape! Time to finish up what’s on the table and take a deep breath.

Today’s question of the day:
Will you be exhibiting anything new that we should be looking for (and snatching up before they are gone?)


VW Studios (glass potatoes and porcelain pillow)
Oh yes... All new! And very different. Concurrent to the ceramic work I usually bring to art fairs, I have been working on blown glass sculptural forms for the last three years. This Artscape I am bringing a bushel of glass potatoes and some other lusciously colored glass vegetables. The only ceramics you will see are the porcelain pillows designed to display the produce.


Lanabella (new Mojito lip balm)
I have a new lip balm Miami Mojito as an homage to our new locale and some Natty Boh Beer soap!


Fuzzy Mug (new tank tops)
I have some new, really soft, organic cotton tank tops with rabbits, cats and roosters. I'll also have a few new tote bags and journal designs. I am always my most creative right before a big event, so I am sure I will come up with a few more things this week, too.

1 comment:

Kathy {Kathy Sews} said...

I really want to come see everyone's work! I miss going to the shows! Hope to make it :) --Kathy (aka The Garbologist's Wife)