Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Let's Go Out: Beach Weekend

It's summertime, and I'm snatching as many free weekends as I can to run off to Maryland's amazing beaches! Let's stock up on Etsy for that next trip!



I always find myself carrying a bunch of things beachside - books, sunscreen, towels, you name it. So I'll need a bag to tote it all, and why not this beautiful one from Tannei Casey



I admit that most of my beach weekend time is spent in a swimsuit and flip-flops, but sometimes we go out for a nice dinner at an oceanside restaurant. I'd love to wear this sweet dress by Beatrice and the Bird



You can't go out in a dress like that without the perfect earrings, and I'm smitten by these seaglass ones from Ocean Mist Studio.  By the way, did you know that Maryland's own Eastern Shore is one of the best places to collect sea glass in the country?  I sense another weekend trip coming on!

See you at the beach!

Post written by Jamaila of Zebrink Studio


No comments: