Thursday, November 4, 2010

November is Movember


My brother came to me a few weeks ago and asked me for a mustache logo for his Movember team fittingly enough called 'Fuzzy Lip'. Of course I had to ask him what in the heck he was talking about so he sent me a link where I found this explaination:

"Movember challenges men to change their appearance and the face of men’s health by growing a moustache. The rules are simple, start Movember 1st clean-shaven and then grow a moustache for the entire month. The moustache becomes the ribbon for men’s health, the means by which awareness and funds are raised for cancers that affect men. Much like the commitment to run or walk for charity, the men of Movember commit to growing a moustache for 30 days."

How cool is that! All donations benefit the Prostate Cancer Foundation and LIVESTRONG. If you are interested in making a donation to this cause you can visit the Movember site at: www.us.movember.com

Fine art print by Penelopeandpip

No comments: