Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Finds—Edgar Allan Poe

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious Etsy finds…
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!" Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."

Nevermore will you not have a perfect accessory to wear with this morbidly magnificent necklace from Art Under Glass
"It was many and many a year ago,In a kingdom by the sea,
That a maiden there lived whom you may know
By the name of Annabel Lee..."
Like Edgar Allan Poe, true love can be yours if you purchase this Wrist Cuff from Ghost Love Jewelry
“TRUE! - nervous - very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am; but why will you say that I am mad? The disease had sharpened my senses - not destroyed - not dulled them. Above all was the sense of hearing acute. I heard all things in the heaven and in the earth. I heard many things in hell. How, then, am I mad? Hearken! and observe how healthily - how calmly I can tell you the whole story.”

This altered HeART Trunk by Sauvage Raven Creations will tell it’s own tale.

Written by Kolleen of Design by Night

No comments: