Monday, November 1, 2010

Favorite Etsy Shop-Steeltoestudios


My husband goes on a ‘Man Trip’ every year with two of his friends which started as hard core mountain biking trip but now typically involves either biking, hiking, camping or some combination of the two.


When I first came across Steeltoestudios, a one woman studio out of Seattle, it was the recycled bike cog bottle opener that caught my eye. Needless to say my group of adventurous men received them as stocking stuffers last year. The packaging was just as well thought out as the bottle opener itself. It came in a round branded tin lined with a recycled bicycle tube.


The line expands to belt buckles with the same industrial yet funky modern feel. They even go so far as to make belts out of the recycled bike tubes, very cool. I have one of these on my ‘must own someday’ list.

www.steeltoestudios.etsy.com

No comments: