Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Three Things

Anyone who lived in the D.C. area during the '80s and '90s remembers
the great old radio station WHFS and Weasel the DJ. Weasel had a daily
feature called "My Three Songs"; in this game, he would present three
songs that had a common thread, theme, or leitmotif, and the object
was for the listeners to guess what it was.

My three things - all different, all the same
what's the key? you tell me!


Gocco art print by artsharkdesigns


Sterling silver Bling Necklace by sproutonline


'Sweet' dress by thepeppermintpretty

5 comments:

tarabu said...

they all have romantic connotations?

Jill Popowich Designs said...

Nope

Design by night said...

Hint, Saving Silverman!

tarabu said...

Saving Silverman - yet another cultural reference I've missed out on - It's a film, right?

Jill Popowich Designs said...

Yes, Saving Silverman is a movie.

Here is another clue:
I wrote this blog on a hot august night.